Choices - is what we make in life... kenneth
Hallo!!! everyone there.... Kenneth here!! this blog wasn't all about me... It's about current issues, personal views, sharing, maybe some knowledge and mind triggering question for our readers.

My review on KIC Oil & Gas ^.^ Part 2 My farewell party


There are no parties without no ending...
but this party that I've is one that comes with a nice and memorable ending....
It's shouldn't be an ending... but a new beginning....
A new beginning that I've made some new friends... learned new experiences...
A new beginning that I'll continue my journey to my next goal....
I'm glad to work in KIC as I've made many friends...
What is more important is that I've learn many valuable experience through observation...


Pent house View... Guest Waiting Area

Pent House View... To the Bra area & Aquarium meeting room

On going project... The APH project " Iskandar Project in Johor Bahru."


It states:
BEST OF LUCK GOOD BYE FAREWELL FUAD< party="" let="" memory="" remains="" cheers="" from="" rg="" group="" gonna="" miss="" you=")">Below are my farewell party pictures with my colleagues....













1 comments:

Thank you my friends for the nice memory...


Post a Comment

I'm Malaysia Blogger ^.^

All Malaysian Bloggers Project

Leave me a message


ShoutMix chat widget

Nuffnag wanna say...

I'm Member of Blog Malaysia

BlogMalaysia.com

Followers

You're Num...

Ads from Nuffnang ^.^


Click on this...

Lovely bird ^.^

Lovely bird ^.^

Check This Out.....

Have a look...

Blog Archive