Choices - is what we make in life... kenneth
Hallo!!! everyone there.... Kenneth here!! this blog wasn't all about me... It's about current issues, personal views, sharing, maybe some knowledge and mind triggering question for our readers.

Pictures with my colleagues..... My review on KIC Oil & Gas ^.^ Part 1

Food is a way how people express their warmest welcome to new staff....
We've welcome parties, Birthday parties, Annual parties, Special parties and celebration,
and Farewell parties....
Let me count...
All together I've attended more than 5 Parties while having internship with KIC.
Hahaha.... lots and lots of nice food.

Knowledge & Development unit Line up... Staring from left is Sharanee, Nona, Kent.. ^.^

Photo time (With Resource Director)

Eating time....



Working in KIC Oil & Gas was really really enjoyable...
Not because it's relaxing..
but it meaningful and experiential for me.
Everyday we people out there are just consumer of petrol fuel and knowing how to drive and fill our vehicle with petrol or diesel. But one ever thought of where all this resources comes from? Working in this company provides me an insight of how oil terminaling works.
How to train talents and how to react to problems
(I'm under HR Department @ Knowledge & Development Unit)
Different working environment requires different needs for these employees...
In KIC I've gain a rough idea of Managing people...
It also provides me an observation ground to observe human behavior....
Never forget I'm a Psychology student. This is the right place for Psycho people to learn... LOL.

OKAY...
People here are nice, they do not hesitate to teach me what ever i wanna learn...
(there are many things to learn in this company... 2 month of internship is too short for me to acquire sufficient knowledge from this company, though I'm learning everyday.)
Special Thanks to my colleagues... especially my Supervisor Sharanee and Norjuliana.



To Be Continued...
0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'm Malaysia Blogger ^.^

All Malaysian Bloggers Project

Leave me a message


ShoutMix chat widget

Nuffnag wanna say...

I'm Member of Blog Malaysia

BlogMalaysia.com

Followers

You're Num...

Ads from Nuffnang ^.^


Click on this...

Lovely bird ^.^

Lovely bird ^.^

Check This Out.....

Have a look...

Blog Archive