Choices - is what we make in life... kenneth
Hallo!!! everyone there.... Kenneth here!! this blog wasn't all about me... It's about current issues, personal views, sharing, maybe some knowledge and mind triggering question for our readers.

Lunch de Chow Kit ^.^

It's nice to have lunch at different places during middle of day...
To me Chow Kit is a place where i often hear a lot from different resources...
but being at the place is a whole different experience to me.
I'm a city boy... but somehow I'm lucky enough to experience village life during my childhood... and this also mean I still get to play with traditional games,
chasing little chick and catching fishes in the drain....
Today's children childhood games are : Sony PSP, Nitendo, Play Station, PC Games...


The trip to Chow Kit wasn't too far away from my work place...
Anyway Chow Kit is in KL downtown...
it's just about the jam that makes me think twice before going to that place.
Luckly we are going there by public transport...
Chow kit is not the kind of place for me to 'lepak'...
Kinda of not used to it... as it is opposing my lifestyle
(Coz it's dirty & I'm a little Obsessive compulsive on cleanliness)
... but no harm to expose myself to those places...
and this valuable trip makes me learn that money is not easy to earn.
See those people opening their business over there... waiting for customer to visit their stalls... and in today's economic condition.. it makes their life even harder.

For those kids who are too lucky and was born in a rich family...
don't be a spoiled brat to blindly spend your parents money....
well I'm from a well to do family... Not rich but i do know money is hard earn when i personally try to make my own money.
So thanks to both my parents....
thanks for their patient to educate me through trail and error...
thanks for their advices...

Here are some sence from Chow Kit small Alley....





Lunch De Chow Kit ^.^ an interesting one..... hahaha....
Thanks to my colleagues: Nona, Zahara... =)
0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'm Malaysia Blogger ^.^

All Malaysian Bloggers Project

Leave me a message


ShoutMix chat widget

Nuffnag wanna say...

I'm Member of Blog Malaysia

BlogMalaysia.com

Followers

You're Num...

Ads from Nuffnang ^.^


Click on this...

Lovely bird ^.^

Lovely bird ^.^

Check This Out.....

Have a look...

Blog Archive