Choices - is what we make in life... kenneth
Hallo!!! everyone there.... Kenneth here!! this blog wasn't all about me... It's about current issues, personal views, sharing, maybe some knowledge and mind triggering question for our readers.

Papaya Leaf ...


What can Papaya Leaf help us?
Papaya leaf, latex, and fruit contain several digestive enzymes, which account for the herb's action as a digestive aid and its ability to tenderize, that is, predigest meat. The latex contains the most enzymes, followed by the leaves, and lastly the fruit, though the fruit still contains enough to aid digestion. Retrieved from https://www.herbco.com/c-260-papaya-leaf.aspx
©2005 Monterey Bay Spice Company.

Papaya leaf...

In a hot sunny afternoon I've receive a missed call from my aunt and was wondering why she called. Anyway I was in the middle of class, that's why i wasn't not answering it. However, I feel something is different because she never used to call me in the afternoon, so I decided to give a return call to find out. Ring... Ring... She pick up, Aunt were you looking for me? Yes, sorry to disturb you , was just wondering if your girlfriend's house planted a Papaya tree? I asked why? Then she explain that she needs the leaf to make it into herbal medicine for the brother-in-law because he was in a critical state of Dengue. So I told her nope, my girlfriend house doesn't not have any papaya tree, then she say it's okay, she will go look around at the morning market the next day.

After putting down the phone, I feel uneasy but continued with my class. Class ended, I went towards my car and decided to drive around and try to search for any papaya tree, looking around for quite sometime and finally found one little papaya tree near a Malay village at Cheras. So to be polited, I would like to ask if the papaya tree was owned by someone... Looking around and there was no one there (The papaya tree was at the road side). So i assume there is no owner, soon I picked pick up a pen knife from my stationary case and cut some of the leaf... alright so now I have some of the leaf... then time to pass it to my aunt.

Arriving at her place, pressing on the door bell and so she came out to open the gate, I can see her expression filled with surprise and amazement (Maybe KL hard to find Papaya tree)... then she say so sorry to trouble you... Thank you... Soon my Uncle came back as well... So I left by greeting them a nice day, hoping that those papaya leaf will provide some help to her brother-in-law.

It was Wednesday and I was not having class in the morning, suddenly a familiar ring tone rang.. That was my phone... Okay... So it was from Home and who will call me at this hour, It was my mum, ha ha not working I say? She replied: Nope, not feeling well so stay at home to rest. Anyway, you aunt's brother-in-law passed away this morning. I was shock to hear that... and suddenly the only things that comes to my mind is Papaya leaf...

Without second thought I messaged my Uncle to send him a condolence. He replied: "Appreciate it Kenneth, and tx for d time to look for d papaya leaves. May God Bless his soul...". For that second, my mind went blank and just couldn't say anything besides praying for the decease.

This incident reminds me that human are just as weak and fragile like any other insects, death is just a mear gap from alive... After all this happen, I was feeling relief because at least I have done my best to search for the Papaya leaves... So if one day someone called you to help them in finding something will you do so? I bet i will try my best to do so...

and may God bless those soul in peace. Amen !!!


2 comments:

am proud of you bie.. =) keep up the spirit of helping ppl k cause like you said, you'll never know.. so helping is just a mere deed that each and everyone of us could do a little more for others.. =) *hugs*


The Papaya leafs can help the "patient" if it is given in the initial stage i.e. upon discovered that he/she has "Dengue Fever" and not during the critcal stage!!!

-DAD-


Post a Comment

I'm Malaysia Blogger ^.^

All Malaysian Bloggers Project

Leave me a message


ShoutMix chat widget

Nuffnag wanna say...

I'm Member of Blog Malaysia

BlogMalaysia.com

Followers

You're Num...

Ads from Nuffnang ^.^


Click on this...

Lovely bird ^.^

Lovely bird ^.^

Check This Out.....

Have a look...

Blog Archive