Choices - is what we make in life... kenneth
Hallo!!! everyone there.... Kenneth here!! this blog wasn't all about me... It's about current issues, personal views, sharing, maybe some knowledge and mind triggering question for our readers.

Nokia Express 5800


(So this is how big it looks in my palm)
Kinda of like this because it really have most features of what I- phone has...
and it's only 3/4 the price of I-phone and i get to have a GPS service for life.

Okie... Mum & Dad since you were asking about the phone if it's nice to use or not... below here are the phone's features and in this phone i can do many things with it... Mainly my favorite feature is the GPS (Global Positioning System); then the Wifi system which enable me to read mails and facebook anywhere with this little phone. Then the phone offer an auto adjustment of image when you hold the phone at different angel and has similar touch screen function like I- phone...
I would like to say Thank you to both of you for getting me this phone. =) Really like it though it's not an I-phone but it's good enough.



Nokia 5800 Features and Specs:
  • 8GB Micro SD Card you and Extend up to 16GB for all your music collection and photos
  • Store upto 6000 tracks in your nokia 5800 (8GB will be appx more than 1000 songs)
  • 3.2 inch (640×360 and 16:9 aspect ratio) touchscreen little smaller compared I-phone 3.5 inch
  • 3.2 MP Camera- Carl Zeiss Optics with 3x Digital Zoom
  • Symbian S60 5th Edition
  • 3.5mm jack
  • You Can record DVD quality Videos 30fps
  • 3.5G
  • Wi-Fi
  • GPS (I love this feature)
  • Bluetooth
  • Stereo FM with RDS
  • TV output function
  • Touch and motion sensor
  • 4 Input methods with handwriting recognition (Similar to PDA)
Thank you again Mum & Dad
7 comments:

haha , at last! got it


Wow... Nice phone =)


ya it's very nice and wonderful


when u become nokia promoter de?


gay bum hole!1!


aload of sh*t


Post a Comment

I'm Malaysia Blogger ^.^

All Malaysian Bloggers Project

Leave me a message


ShoutMix chat widget

Nuffnag wanna say...

I'm Member of Blog Malaysia

BlogMalaysia.com

Followers

You're Num...

Ads from Nuffnang ^.^


Click on this...

Lovely bird ^.^

Lovely bird ^.^

Check This Out.....

Have a look...

Blog Archive